Brand DNA in the Digital Age
Back to Basics on Brand DNA with a Twist – that is, how does BRAND DNA take one in the Digital Age?
- What are the main components of Brand DNA and a deep dive in each?
- Gain Clarity on importance and roles of Brand Purpose, Positioning, Promise, Personality, and Identity to shaping Brand Strategy.
- See actual examples of Brand DNA of major Brands and how their advertising communication have brought this to life.
Study at your preferred time, in your preferred space.
Benefits to the Participants
- Gain clarity on each component of the Brand DNA and how they interact w brand and market.
- Highly actionable and practical examples to apply learnings to the company setting
Key Topics to Cover:
|Session||Title||Key Topics to Cover|
|1||Key Elements of Brand DNA|
|2||Audit of Substitutes|
|3||Role of Brand Purpose in Short/Long term strategy|
|4||Ways to Assess one’s Brand Positioning|
|5||Brand Promise: Rational or Emotion Benefit?|
|6||Different Types of Brand Personality|
|7||What’s makes up the Brand Identity?|
- For Junior Brand managers – a good grounding with case examples
- For Senior Brand managers – a refresh and opportunity to checkback if your current brand DNA is in sync with the Digital convergence
- SME and MSME Entrepreneurs who are in charge of a start-up or ongoing enterprise.