Your business may have been thriving before COVID19 but now experiencing the reverse – – a free fall that have wiped out gains that you worked very hard for and built, you need to immediately evaluate your options with no time to handle the shock.
This seminar shows you what other companies around the world have done to uncover new business opportunities during the COVID19 crisis, and will share with you how to evaluate and redirect your business model fast, so in post-COVID, you can possibly have two business opportunities instead of one. And who knows, the new normal may even be a better normal for you and your company.
For companies who have pivoted temporarily and want to know how to think more strategically, or companies with existing products or services but without a defined business model or without an understanding of the eleven building blocks in a business model, this seminar can guide you in your future efforts, in order to ensure that your forthcoming pivot will not go bad.
Benefits to Company
- Pinpoint problem areas of your business model and match them with ideas (we have prepared a ready menu).
- A systematic way of looking at your business, uncover opportunities while mitigating risks (we have over 36 inspiring cases from 15 countries to share with you).
Benefits to Participants
- A ready template to help would-be gamechangers plan what to do to reinvent their company (you will get a soft copy of the template).
- A higher belief system showing that recovery and growth are possible post-COVID so long as companies are willing to be agile and adaptable.
Cases from 17 countries shall be shared:
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Taiwan
- Outside Asia-Pacific: Denmark, France, Italy, Lithuania, Pakistan, Sweden, UK, US
Inspiration from industries considered non-essentials or not able to operate during COVID19 pandemic:
Over 45 cases for you to learn from other industries:
- Product (Aircon, Buffet, Computer, Cough suppressant, Event staging, Exhibit partition, Food outlets, Food ingredients, Fitness, Flower Farm, Packaging cases, Restaurant, Toys, Wine)
- Service (Airline, Call center, Cinema, Cloud, Escape leisure, Exercise, Fire Fighting Equipment, Freight forwarding, Haircut, IT, Gaming, Lodging, Maid service, Museum tour, Music, Online dating, Online marketplace, Printing, Public health, Rental, Shopping center, Software, Strip bar, Transport, Tourism, Wedding Photo/Video Services)
- Product – Service system (Apparel, Automation, Aviation, Biking, Furniture)
- Business owners who don’t want to call it quits, value their legacy amidst challenges and crisis and want to bring their companies to the next level (no kidding, persistency traits are needed to pivot)
- Top and senior executives of large corporations who would like to consider their business options.
- Functional managers in marketing, operations, and finance who would like to understand the entire business instead of their functional areas
- Bankers who would like to know how to evaluate loan applications or add value to their VIP clients.
- Investors who would like to know how to evaluate pitch applications or add value to their start-ups.