Attention Salespeople, Sales Leaders and Entrepreneurs:
Crisis disrupts the way business is conducted. Ask yourselves these questions:
1. What things, and ways have changed in dealing with customers?
2. How long will the post effect of crisis be?
3. Will the changes be temporary or permanent?
Waiting it out:
• when you are sure that things will go back to pre-crisis normal is called PATIENCE.
• when indicators show it be a long time for things to go back to pre-crisis normal is PROCRASTINATION.
• when indicators show there is great possibility of a changed future or a ‘new normal’ is called DENIAL.
One thing is for sure. Those companies and salespeople who can overcome denial and adapt earliest, will be able to hurdle this crisis much faster or even beat the leaders of their industry or craft.
To help those of you who wish to act now instead of sulk in denial, here is: ‘CRISIS ADAPTIVE SELLING’.