BUSINESS MODEL FOR BEGINNERS
- Designing a Start-up
- Reviewing Ongoing Operations of Entrepreneurs
Day 1 (September 3, 2PM – 5PM)
- Understanding 3 parts of value
- The Mansmith Business Model Map.
- Case application of an app.
- Redirecting your business model to avoid strategic drift and irrelevance during the pandemic: 11 cases of business model shift.
- Case review of the business model of 5 types of restaurants
Day 2 (September 7, 2PM – 5PM)
- On the spot consultation
- Evaluating and redirecting of participants’ business model design.
- Understand why some companies succeeded while others failed in the same industry
- 4 tests if your business model is sound.
First Participant: P4,400
Second and Succeeding Participants (From the same company): P2,800
Bonus: 3-month access to Josiah Go’s 55-videos Business Model Course.
TESTIMONIALS FROM THE PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS
How I benefited? 1. I finally did the business model map for our company together with my sister (co-owner) 2. Presented it to Josiah and was able to get very valuable feedback, suggestions, area for improvement. This to me is the most valuable of all. 3. His observation validated some of the ideas that we were already thinking. This gave me confidence we are thinking differently, strategically! 4. He gave me and my team something to think about which we bring with us as we move forward amidst the pandemic.
The 2-day overview session with coaching was very insightful and helpful in my consultancy start-UP. Now have a different perspective on my Start-Up Venture. Looking forward to Business Model and Innovation Sessions this August.
I appreciate very much that Mr. Josiah teaches his participants to be concerned, not only on profits but on social responsibility and concern for people. We were given the opportunity to present our business model following Mansmith template and so Mr. Josiah's feedback helps realize where or what aspect of the business model we need to improve on, what opportunities are there that we could not easily see. His questions and suggestions do not just give us learnings, more so, motivation to look closely at the business model, study it, and make changes if necessary.
It's easy to understand and convenient to review