BUSINESS MODEL FOR BEGINNERS
- Designing a Start-up
- Reviewing Ongoing Operations of Entrepreneurs
Day 1 (July 27, 9AM – 12NN)
- Understanding 3 parts of value
- The Mansmith Business Model Map.
- Case application of an app.
- Redirecting your business model to avoid strategic drift and irrelevance during the pandemic: 11 cases of business model shift.
- Case review of the business model of 5 types of restaurants
Day 2 (July 29, 9AM – 12NN)
- On the spot consultation
- Evaluating and redirecting of participants’ business model design.
- Understand why some companies succeeded while others failed in the same industry
- 4 tests if your business model is sound.
Bayanihan rate: P2,200 until July 23 only
Regular price: P4,400 if paid on July 24 onwards (last minute registration and payment)
Bonus: 3-month access to Josiah Go’s 55-videos Business Model Course.