4th Business Model Innovation for Corporate Transformation: Selection, Pivot, Risk Mitigation
FOR TIME-STARVED EXECUTIVES
What you will get:
- October 3, 4, 5, 2023 (3:00 PM – 5:45 PM)
- Live Lecture and Q&A via Zoom
- FREE ACCESS to the 55-video Business Model course worth P5,488!
(October 3, 2023 | 3:00 PM – 5:45PM | Via ZOOM)
Topic 1: Selection and Innovation Beyond Products and Processes
· Business strategy vis-à-vis Business model
· 2 parts of a business model: Offering model and the Operating model
· 5 building blocks of Offering model: Target market, Value Proposition, Channel, Customer Bonding Strategy, Revenue Model
· 6 building blocks of Operating model: Value Chain, Processes, Resources, Complementors, Reconfiguring for Innovation, and Cost.
· Evidence of indispensability of value chain and innovation as common business language for effective conversation
· How value architecture affects quality of value proposition: Implication to competencies.
· Selection criteria deep dive to evaluate and redirect each of the 11 building blocks for competitive advantage.
· Why business model innovation is the 4th level of differentiation.
· What’s wrong with adopting Western concepts and methodologies in the Philippine market?
· Cases from restaurant and consumer durable industries
· Cases from the Philippines
Q&A with Josiah Go
Course Investment Fees
For inquiries, kindly contact us at email@example.com or SMS at +63 917 629 4649 (Globe)