Business Model Innovation for Corporate Transformation: Selection, Pivot, Risk Mitigation
By Josiah Go
FOR TIME-STARVED EXECUTIVES
What you will get:
- November 21-23 (3:00PM – 5:30PM): Lecture 1 – 3 via Zoom
- November 24, (3:00PM – 5:30PM): Live Q&A with Josiah Go via Zoom
Topic 1: Selection and Innovation Beyond Products and Processes
· Business strategy vis-à-vis Business model
· 2 parts of a business model: Offering model and the Operating model
· 5 building blocks of Offering model: Target market, Value Proposition, Channel, Customer Bonding Strategy, Revenue Model
· 6 building blocks of Operating model: Value Chain, Processes, Resources, Complementors, Reconfiguring for Innovation, and Cost.
· Evidence of indispensability of value chain and innovation as common business language for effective conversation
· How value architecture affects quality of value proposition: Implication to competencies.
· Selection criteria deep dive to evaluate and redirect each of the 11 building blocks for competitive advantage.
· Why business model innovation is the 4th level of differentiation.
· What’s wrong with adopting Western concepts and methodologies in the Philippine market?
· Q&A of participant’s actual business issues
· Cases from restaurant and consumer durable industries
· Cases from the Philippines